Metallurgical and materials engineering students are exposed to sophisticated equipment and computer technology in applications ranging from the processing of liquid metals to micro-electronic devices.
By learning the basic structures, properties and processing of materials, students can achieve success in a multitude of diverse industries including automotive, aerospace, electronics and basic metals production.
- BS Metallurgical Engineering Curriculum Flowchart
- BS Metallurgical Engineering Curriculum Flowchart – Pre-Med
If you have any questions about the undergraduate metallurgical engineering program, contact Dr. Garry Warren.
The educational objectives of the MTE undergraduate baccalaureate program are to produce graduates who
- Are successful in applying fundamental principles of metallurgical engineering.
- Communicate effectively in a wide variety of situations.
- Succeed in the global engineering professional community.